MONTHIND CLEAN LLP ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR AN ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
The role is part time, 20 hours per week Monday to Friday 10:00 – 2:00pm.
The successful applicant should have previous administrative experience and a keen aptitude to learn and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Verbal, Written and telephone communication skills
- Team working
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
- Supporting the Business and Contract Manager
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with customer queries
- Monitoring our suppliers for efficient service delivery
- Liaise with suppliers for ordering of products
- Scheduling of our mobile team to ensure effective service delivery to our clients
- Processing of Quality Audits
- General administrative duties to support the role
- £8.80 per hour
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holiday allowance, increasing to 25 days with 5 full years’ service.
- Workplace pension scheme offered following qualifying period
- BHSF health cash plan following 6 months of service
Role based out of our Norwich office which is located in Horsham St Faith, NR10 3JU.
Closing date for applications is 16th August 2019.
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthind Clean LLP are an equal opportunities employer