MONTHIND CLEAN LLP ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A BUSINESS SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
The role is being considered as a full time 37.5 hour position and a part-time, 4 days per week position which must include a Monday and Friday, on a minimum of 25 hours spread across the 4 working days.
The full-time position is for 8:45am – 5:00pm Monday – Thursday and 9:00am – 4:00pm Friday.
The part-time position will be working between the hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Thursday and 9:00am – 4:00pm Friday, to be discussed and agreed to meet the needs of the business and the successful applicant.
To work alongside business services and health and safety team to provide administrative support. Predominantly your role will report to the Business Services Manager, however at times you may be required to report to the Directors or Business Managers.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in an administration role and a keen aptitude to learn and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
– Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
– Ability to train and direct staff
– Competent in using Microsoft Office package and have the ability to develop reports, spreadsheets and other data required by management
– Excellent Verbal, Written and telephone communication skills
– Be able to work without supervision and prioritise own workload
– Be flexible in your approach to your working day
– Able to handle difficult situations and resolve issues in a calm professional manor
– Hold full UK Driving License
– Experience relating to the role
– Good interpersonal and people management skills
– Ability to problem solve and use own initiative
– Ability to work with people at all levels
– A good team player keen to contribute to the overall success of the company
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
– To provide day to day support with regard to set up, administration and general queries in relation to mobile phones and other hardware and software
– Creating and maintaining Risk Assessments
– CoSHH data sheets and records
– Customer Complaints management
– WebCRM maintenance and administration
– To provide basic help desk support for internal systems, to include Office 365, WebCRM, Abax, MaaS 360 MDM
– Document management
– Adobe Forms design and maintenance
– Site file maintenance
– Accident reporting cover
– Assisting with our warehouse functions
– Assist with other duties as required to fulfil the role
KEY PERFORMANCE INDUCATORS
– All Risk Assessments and CoSHH data to be maintained
– Client Complaint resolution
– You will undertake a range of company in house training throughout your employment with the company.
– £19,500.00 per annum. If part-time, this salary will be pro-rata.
– 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holiday allowance, increasing to 25 with 5 full years service. If part-time, annual leave entitlement will be pro-rata.
– Workplace pension scheme offered following qualifying period
– BHSF health cash plan following 6 months of service
Role based out of our Copford (Colchester) office which is located both close to the A12 and Marks Tey Station.
Closing date for applications is 15th October 2021.
To apply for this position please email your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Monthind Clean LLP are an equal opportunities employer