MONTHIND CLEAN ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A CONTRACT MANAGER
The role is to manage and lead your team to deliver a high-quality cleaning service to our clients. You will be expected to work within set budgets for your area and ensure the company image is maintained at all times. The role has flexible working times depending on client and employee demands.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and the retention of contracts.
· Ensure budgets are met and there are no overspends.
· Be able to manage and delegate jobs to your Mobile Support Team.
· Management of staff within your allocated contracts span.
· Liaise with clients on a regular basis to ensure a smooth running of contracts.
· Ensure stock levels are maintained on sites and place monthly orders to replenish used stock.
· Ensure Timesheets are completed and submitted by all employees.
· Ensure wages are submitted in readiness for processing by the Payroll department.
· Monitor standards of cleaning across all sites and complete quality audits on a monthly basis.
· Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
· Adhere to all Health and Safety and ensure your team are fully aware and trained.
· Assist with the arrangement of cover for sickness and holidays.
· Recruit new employees where required following the company’s recruitment policy.
· Train all employees where required.
· Manage any personnel issues with the assistance of your Line manager.
· Assist with growth of the business
· You will undertake a range of company in house training throughout your employment with the company.
· You may at times be required to attend certified training courses to enhance on your job knowledge and competency of the role.
· You must demonstrate excellent communication skills – verbal, written and telephone.
· Thorough understanding of cleaning procedures, methods and customer standards.
· Completion of manual handling training.
· Complete an enhanced DBS check.
· Previous experience working in a management role.
· Qualifications relating to the role.
· £25,000 per annum
· Company car provided
· 20 days annual leave entitlement pro-rated plus Bank Holiday allowance, increasing to 25 with 5 full years’ service.
· Workplace pension scheme offered following qualifying period
· BHSF health cash plan following 6 months of service
The role is based in Kings Lynn/Dereham however will cover across West and North Norfolk.
Closing date for applications is 17th December 2021.
Monthind Clean are an equal opportunities employer