MONTHIND CLEAN LLP ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR AN OPERATIONS ADMINISTRTATOR
The role is full time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Thursday 8:45 – 5:00pm and Friday 9:00 – 4:00pm with 30 minutes for lunch. To support the Operations side of the business.
The successful applicant should have previous administrative experience and a keen aptitude to learn and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Verbal, Written and telephone communication skills
- Team working
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
- Preparing quote packs for new and existing clients
- Maintaining and updating our Web CRM package and other internal databases
- Diary management, scheduling appointments and client meetings
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with customer queries
- Monitoring our suppliers for efficient service delivery
- Liaise with suppliers for ordering of products
- Prepare start up documentation for new contracts in readiness for accounts
- Carry out credit checks for potential and new clients
- Ensure purchase orders are in place where applicable
- Attend meetings to take minutes
- £17,000 – £17,500
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holiday allowance, increasing to 25 days with 5 full years’ service.
- Workplace pension scheme offered following qualifying period
- BHSF health cash plan following 6 months of service
Role based out of our Copford (Colchester) office which is located both close to the A12 and Marks Tey Station.
Closing date for applications is 16th August 2019.
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthind Clean LLP are an equal opportunities employer