MONTHIND CLEAN LLP ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A PAYROLL ASSISTANT
The role is part time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm with 30 minutes for lunch. To support the Payroll function of the business, ensuring compliance with legislation.
The successful applicant will have relevant or similar experience and a keen aptitude to learn and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
– Excellent organisational skills
– Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
– Knowledge of Sage Payroll or Similar
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
– Excellent attention to detail
– Excellent Verbal, Written and telephone communication skills
– Team working
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
– Day to day assistance of our four weekly and monthly payroll (approx. 850 employees)
– Assisting with the checking of employee identification checks and ensuring they meet legislation requirements
– Processing of new starters and leaver process including P46’s and P45’s
– Processing of DBS check’s
– Processing and checking of payroll in a timely and accurate manner
– Processing SSP, SMP and SPP
– Dealing with day to day payroll queries
– Assisting with the production and issuing of employee offer letters and contracts
– Completing benefit forms in a timely manner
– Completing and requesting references
– To assist HR with minute taking
– Placing of job vacancies and assisting with recruitment
– General administration duties that accompany the role
– Processing and preparation of company mileage
– Other duties as required
– You will undertake a range of company in house training throughout your employment with the company.
– You may at times be required to attend certified training courses to enhance on your job knowledge and competency of the role.
– £19,500 – £20,000 per annum
– 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holiday allowance, increasing to 25 with 5 full years service.
– Workplace pension scheme offered following qualifying period
– BHSF health cash plan following 6 months of service
– BHSF employee welfare scheme
Role based out of our Copford (Colchester) office which is located both close to the A12 and Marks Tey Station.
Closing date for applications is 8th December 2021.
Monthind Clean LLP are an equal opportunities employer