MONTHIND CLEAN LLP ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A TELESALES EXECUTIVE
The role is part time 25 hours per week Monday to Friday 9:30 – 2:30pm. Supporting the telesales team to assist the sales function of the business by marketing all services via telephone.
The successful applicant should have previous telesales experience and a keen aptitude to learn and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Confident and enthusiastic telephone skills
- Good working knowledge of data entry and CRM systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Aptitude to work well independently and with others as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
- Cold calling organisations to distinguish the current cleaning set up and identify decision makers
- Build ongoing relationships with prospective clients using follow ups/call backs
- Informing prospects about all services available
- Sending prospects an introductory email following a telephone call
- Schedule appointments for the sales team to quote
- Maintaining and updating our Web CRM package
- General sales administration
- £11,700 per annum
- 20 days annual leave entitlement pro-rated plus Bank Holiday allowance, increasing to 25 pro-rata with 5 full years’ service.
- Workplace pension scheme offered following qualifying period
- BHSF health cash plan following 6 months of service
Role based out of our Gorleston, Norfolk office.
Closing date for applications end of April 2019.
To apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Monthind Clean LLP are an equal opportunities employer