WC02 – Team Leader – Mobile/Bio Void Cleaning
MONTHIND CLEAN LLP ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A MOBILE RESPONSE BIO/VOID CLEANING TEAM LEADER
The role is full time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Typical working hours are 7:30am – 3:30pm however this will vary dependant on client demands. To supervise a small team carrying out Bio Cleans as instructed in line with Bio Hazard Cleaning guideline. To respond to call outs as and when you are required in line with the Rota and carry out ADHOC jobs as instructed.
The successful applicant should have a keen aptitude to learn and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Must have a full UK Driving Licence
- Complete an enhanced DBS check
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Show initiative when working
- Be flexible with working times to suit client demands
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
- Manage and be responsible for a small team of Mobile Response/Void Cleaning Operatives
- Carry out ADHOC tasks as requested such as Bio Cleans, Void Cleans, Carpet cleans, School Deep cleans, and any other requests
- Maintain stock levels of chemicals and supplies for your team
- Ensure cleaning duties are carried out in accordance with the cleaning specification and work schedules. Decontamination cleaning procedures to be always adhered to.
- Ensure documentation is completed for all work completed. All documentation must be signed off by our client and passed to the office for processing. (PDAs are generally used)
- Complete ADHOC jobs as requested by your line manager
- Ensure all cleaning equipment and materials are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure the environment you work in always remains confidential.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are always followed
- Follow the safe use of chemicals guidance (COSHH) and ensure your team are fully aware
- £11.74 per hour
- Monthly paid
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holiday allowance
- Optional overtime at weekends will be available
- Overtime is paid at time and a half
- Undertake Bio Safety and Awareness Course to assist with your duties.
- In addition, you will undertake a range of Monthind in house training throughout your employment with the company.
- Hold relevant qualifications to be able to undertake Bio Cleaning or be prepared to undertake the training.
- Thorough understanding of cleaning procedures, methods and customer standards
- Completion of manual handling training
- A company van will be provided to assist with your duties
- A company smart phone to assist with your duties
- Biohazard experience will be advantageous
- Additional qualifications relating to the role
As this is a Mobile Response position you will be required to travel where needed. Our Head Office is based in Copford where your attendance will be required from time to time.
Closing date for applications is 27th July 2021.
To apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Monthind Clean LLP are an equal opportunities employer