WC04 – Window and Specialist Cleaner
MONTHIND CLEAN LLP ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A WINDOW AND SPECIALIST CLEANING OPERATIVE IN COLCHESTER
The role is full time working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Working hours are 7.5 per day with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break, between 6:00am – 4:00pm however this will vary dependant on client demands. We are looking for a window and specialist cleaner to join a team in Colchester to provide a Window and Specialist Cleaning service to our clients in line with the site specification, ensuring risk assessments are followed and all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
The successful applicant should have a keen aptitude to learn and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Complete an enhanced DBS check
- Pass a range of vetting/introduction to be able to attend particular sites
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Show initiative when working
- Be flexible with working times to suit client demands
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
- Carry out Window and Specialist Cleaning as per the specification at our clients premises
- Ensure documentation is completed for all work completed. All documentation must be signed off by our client and passed to the office for processing. (PDAs are generally used)
- Complete ADHOC jobs as requested by your line manager
- Ensure all cleaning equipment and materials are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure the environment you work in always remains confidential.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are always followed
- Follow the safe use of chemicals guidance (COSHH) and ensure your team are fully aware
- Other external cleaning such as pressure washing, gutter cleaning etc
- Ensure all jobs are completed in the times specified on e-clean
- Complete additional jobs as requested to meet client/business demands
- Ensure timesheets are completed on a daily basis and sent to your team supervisor on a weekly basis, in line with tracker report
- Ensure your equipment, to complete the job, is maintained in a safe and clean condition and report any damage to your team supervisor
- Liaise with your Line Manager on a regular basis
- Clean, presentable and at all times wear full company uniform
- Ensure that you are ready for work at the agreed pick-up time
- Competitive rate of pay dependant on experience and qualifications
- Monthly paid
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holiday allowance
- Overtime will be available
- Overtime is paid at time and a half
- You will undertake a range of Monthind in house training throughout your employment with the company.
- Be able to carry out your job in a competent manor
- Must be proficient in hand cleaning and reach and wash methods
- Must be comfortable working from height on occasion, full training will be provided
- Thorough understanding of cleaning procedures, methods and customer standards
- Completion of manual handling training
- Be prepared to undertake qualifications such as IPAF, CSCS and PASMA
- A company van will be provided to assist with your duties
- A company smart phone to assist with your duties
- Additional qualifications relating to the role
- Full UK Driving Licence would be advantageous
- Experience in window and specialist cleaning
As this is a Mobile position you will be required to travel where needed.
Closing date for applications is 5th December 2021.
To apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Monthind Clean LLP are an equal opportunities employer